This is sooo cute!
literally me when im trying to attract boys when i go out
Egg Drop Soup
This is my go-to soup recipe because it is so simple and so delicious
- Chicken broth
- Diced cooked chicken breast
- Beaten eggs (2 per cup of broth)
- Canned corn, drained (1/4 cup per cup of broth)
- Corn starch slurry (1/2 tbsp of corn starch mixed with cold water until smooth)
- Soy sauce
- Green onion thinly sliced
- Bring chicken broth up to a boil
- Pour your beaten egg slowly into the boiling broth over the tines of a fork to create delicate egg strands
- Add corn, chicken, and corn starch slurry
- Serve, add soy sauce to season to taste and top with green onion
The way Lost should have ended.
I miss lost..
FUTURE CHILD, IF YOU EXIST, THIS WILL BE YOURS.
this is what happens when you use emojis in texts with me. you get my undying hate and your name changed.